File a Complaint

If you have a complaint, these agencies would like to hear it.

Arkansas residents can file a consumer complaint online with the Arkansas Attorney General's Office.

The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau wants to know if you’ve got a complaint about credit cards, credit reporting, money transfers, mortgages, or student, vehicle or other consumer loans.

The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) is the nation’s consumer protection agency. If a business doesn’t make good on its promises or cheats you out of your money, the FTC wants to know. File a complaint at

The FTC's Consumer Sentinel Network is a unique investigative cyber tool for law enforcement.  Members of the Consumer Sentinel Network have access to millions of consumer 

The New York State Attorney General offers information about its complaint process and complaint forms on this site.

The National Futures Association urges investors to file a complaint against firms or individuals participating in the futures or retail off-exchange foreign currency (forex) markets by visiting NFA's website, or by contacting NFA's Information Center 1-800-621-3570 or 312-781-1410.

Here is information on how to contact the North Dakota Attorney General.

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) wants to know about problems with FDA-regulated products.  Timely reporting by consumers, health professionals, and FDA-regulated companies allows the agency to take prompt action. The agency evaluates each report to determine how serious the problem is, and, if necessary, may request additional information from the person who filed the report before taking action.

Utah residents can visit this site to find out how to file a complaint with the Utah Attorney General's Department of Consumer Protection.

You may file a consumer complaint with the Vermont Attorney General’s Office Consumer Assistance Program here.